Thursday, February 25, 2010

10 Open Ended Questions

I am going to interview Ms. Webber because she heard me talk about the assignment and she called me over and told me that she had a lot of knowledge on it.

10 Open Ended Questions


1.How does suicide in teens make you feel?
2.How are you in any way connected to the subject in this matte?
3.If there is any any way to decrease the statistics what would have to happen?
4.If you had a chance to save someone specifically what would you have done?
5.What do you have to say to teens who have committed suicide?
6.When do you consider suicide to be acceptable?
7.Why do you have a lot of knowledge in this matter?
8.Tell me about a person that you know who committed suicide, how were they like?
9. how does this impact you personally?
10.Why do you think teens have a higher chance of committing suicide?

No comments:

Post a Comment